Being a Business Consultant is much like being a Psychologist

10% of the time is spent on figuring out the solution and the rest 90% is spend on convincing the client it’s the right...
Filip Poutintsev Filip Poutintsev
1 min read

Don’t put all your eggs in one basked regarding Social Media

Companies these days spend hundreds of billions on social media marketing. A great portion of that money goes into building and managing social media...
Filip Poutintsev Filip Poutintsev
2 min read